Rockstar heeft de patchnotes vrijgegeven van de aankomende update voor Grand Theft Auto V, waarin GTA Online de grootste aandachttrekker lijkt te zijn. De veranderingen die de patch met zich mee gaat nemen zijn hieronder te zien.
• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
• Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
• Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
• Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
• Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
• Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
• Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
• Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
• Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
• Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
• Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
• Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
• Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
Wanneer spelers hun beloofde transacties van twee keer 250.000 ingame dollars krijgen, is nog niet bekend. Rockstar gokt op aankomende week.